Must have a Baseline or above clearance.
A government department is seeking a highly skilled and energetic Scrum Master to lead a multi-disciplinary team in one of our high-profile software development projects. This is a fast-paced environment, and we require an enthusiastic, professional Scrum Master with experience working on large, complex projects, to ensure the team keeps pace with deliverables.
The candidate will be:
- responsible for creating a high-performance self-managing dynamic team
- comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- willing to share their knowledge and expertise with their team and the people around them
- prolific in innovative ideas and output
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master, fostering an environment to build capability and produce high-performing, self-managed and dynamic teams.
- Robust organisational and problem-solving skills, including the ability to prioritise competing tasks with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the planning, implementation, and successful Agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Familiarity with digital work management and collaboration tools, such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, or O365 (MS Teams/SharePoint).
- Communicates with influence, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with a range of clients and stakeholders.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment.