Must have a Baseline clearance or above
A government department requires an experienced Scrum Master to work as part of an Agile delivery team or multiple Agile delivery teams to deliver multiple data and analytics based projects.
The Scrum Master will work closely with Product Owners, Lead Delivery Managers, multidisciplinary development teams and Executives to contribute to the successful delivery of projects. The Scrum Master will be embedded into either one project team or various project teams according to the needs and capacity of the Branch priorities over time, and this role will be required to co-locate when appropriate.
The candidate will focus on embedding day-to-day Agile delivery and governance, leading a team, improving Agile maturity, transferring knowledge, and mentoring existing staff. Working closely with the Product Manager and the other MDTs at scale, the Scrum Master is expected to set the tone for success, including team cadence, events and common priorities to optimise value. The Scrum Master will also support the team so that all products are built to an appropriate level of quality.
Location of work ACT, NSW, VIC
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience guiding a delivery team to consume an Agile development toolset
- Exhibiting Agile leadership through a deep understanding and appreciation of all the roles and responsibilities of a delivery team and the ability to nurture and focus activities in line with Agile methodologies
- Experience leading teams and mentoring staff for continuous improvement to a high delivery standard
- Highly developed communication and facilitation skills to cultivate effective collaboration and a cohesive and positive team culture
- Demonstrated industry-based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale projects within the SAFe framework
- Able to adapt in challenging environments while continuing to deliver valuable and human centred outcomes
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience in leading multiple multi-disciplinary teams
- Prior experience in data and analytics platform projects