The Network Engineer provides network security engineering services to deliver the technical implementation of a suite of priority cyber security services to Customer Agencies, including the engagement planning, technical design, implementation and on-boarding of the Customer Agencies to the services.
(server and desktop Operating Systems) and endpoint security controls
associated with ASDs Essential Eight, DNS and other network protocols
of interest to Cyber operations, Host-based Intrusion Detection /
Prevention Systems (HIDS/HIPS), Wintel, Linux and other mid-range
platforms, secure network and gateway service technologies.
• Responsible for delivery of optimal cyber security networking solutions.
• Oversee the design, installation and operation of network security
monitoring, client and transport processes.
• Provide broad technical support and design services for project build,
test and solution deployments for networking solutions and controls.
• Liaise with the infrastructure, cyber security and gateway teams in the
design, procurement and deployment of secure network solutions and
• Drive innovation, continuous improvement and manage and lead
change in secure network solutions.
• Collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to
achieve project outcomes.
• Oversee and prepare a range of technical documentation and reports
for network and network security solutions.