Must be able to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1
• Minimum 3 years experience working in IT service management or similar role
• Strong knowledge of ITIL frameworks and their relationship with service
• Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills across a vast array of
internal and external teams and stakeholders, and the proven ability to
communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations
across a geographically dispersed network.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst setting priorities and delivering
quality results within time constraints.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
• Proven analytical abilities with the ability to propose and facilitate change and
contribute to business improvement strategies.
• Demonstrated ability to manage staff while developing capabilities, encouraging
career development and promoting professionalism.
• Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and
• Relevant qualifications in ITIL and incident management.
• Experience with ServiceNow or similar ITSM toolset