Job/Project Description – tasks to be performed on a daily basis:
Services Australia is seeking a full feature team to design and implement an end-to-end solution for citizens to link and access Child Support digitally via myGov. This work will involve System changes to support myGov linking to Child Support.
- 5 + years experience and skills in SAP CRM (ABAP)
- Knowledge of Business Driven Development (BDD)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in software development life cycle, systems development and testing methodologies
- Experience working in agile teams
- Ability to develop technical documentation and broad experience with technical frameworks
Desired Attributes and Skills:
As a team:
- Undertake analysis, design, development, prototyping, testing and maintenance activities with a focus on security and accessibility
- Build web products to serve a variety of citizen needs
- Implement APIs or services for internal and external use
- Propose, facilitate and document innovative solutions to meet enterprise and user needs
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time.