1.Program (or 5+ years Project) Management experience in delivery of a large and/or complex ICT Program(s).
• Demonstrated experience working with and influencing internal and external stakeholders and partners to plan and successfully deliver programs and projects within scope, schedule, and budget constraints.
• Demonstrated experience with program governance, including planning, financials, reporting, risks and issues, dependency management, etc.
• Ability to use, adapt, and work across various delivery methodologies to successfully deliver program outcomes (such as waterfall, Agile, hybrid).
• Experience with Federal Government procurement processes to successfully engage and manage 3rd party vendors. Demonstrated ability to build and lead several multi-disciplinary teams to effectively deliver results and positively respond to change.
• Ability to build and promote program vision and to develop a collaborative team culture.
• Demonstrated ability to engage and manage third-party vendors and contracts to ensure successful delivery of requirements.
2. Well-developed communication skills.
• Experience in developing and presenting Board papers and briefing materials SES audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and liaise effectively with various stakeholders.
• Demonstrated personal resilience and flexibility to deal with ambiguity and conflicting priorities to successfully deliver under pressure within a challenging environment
* Experience working in Federal Government agencies.
Project management qualifications and certification are highly desirable. Agile project delivery and related tools are highly desirable: – Scrum Master experience and/or qualifications – SAFe Agile – Microsoft Azure DevOps / JIRA Knowledge of Essential Eight, ISM, and Security Maturity requirements will be highly regarded.