The Department requires personnel at an APS 4 equivalent level to perform duties within the Accounts Payable and Processing team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Efficient and accurate quality control and review of invoices for payment, using the department’s finance system(s).
- Providing quality customer support to stakeholders, including guiding payment procedures and policies.
- General administration, vendor management.
- Ensuring efficient and effective use of time and Commonwealth resources.
- Participating in continuous business improvement activities.
Skills or attributes required:
- Attention to detail
- A sound understanding or ability to quickly learn and apply WoAG and Departmental financial management policies.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, including being cooperative, reliable, and a good communicator.
Experience in Accounts Payable, Government finance, and the use of SAP or TechnologyOne would all be advantageous.
- Candidates must perform their duties at an APS 4 or equivalent level.
Candidates must behave in accordance with the APS Code of Conduct and other behavioural and security guidance which applies to staff of the department.