No security clearance required.
- Significant experience in Commonwealth Government procurement, including tender evaluation and contract development.
- A demonstrated comprehensive understanding of the principles of Government procurement policies and procedures (particularly the Commonwealth Procurement Rules), including contracts administration and project management.
- Experience and working knowledge of the Digital Transformation Agency’s ‘Buy ICT’ panels.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret, analyse and provide advice on procurement, purchasing and contract management policies and procedures.
- Experience in the development of ICT procurement, contract, and associated documentation, including approaches to market of varying size and complexity.
- Experience working in a project context, across multiple business lines with the ability to work independently, act decisively, and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Certificate IV in Government (Procurement & Contracting) or higher