Must be able to obtain Baseline
Location – ACT or QLD
Agile Coaches to deliver the following services:
- Mentor, coach, and support various roles and teams to enhance planning processes, agile ceremonies and continuous integration delivery practices within the branch.
- Lead planning processes where required to successfully guide the agile journey.
- Lead training, communications, and technical activities to successfully implement agile practices into the culture of the department.
- Communicate and collaborate across teams and the wider cohort in successfully adopting and maturing agile practices, including working on communications plans.
- Support the development of portfolio and program management and governance.
Responsibilities of role will include:
- Work with executives to promote Agile mindset and best practices towards delivery success.
- Provide of program and team level coaching, and creation of artefacts as needed on Agile practices, principles, roles, artifacts, and mechanics.
- Assess scrum maturity of the branch and identify how individual scrum teams can increase their agile maturity level.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the scrum teams, and mentoring for the Product Owners and Scum Masters.