The Applications support & administrator role reports to the Manager, Service Delivery.
This role works collaboratively as part of the Information Communication and Technology team and the primary responsibilities include application support, administration and testing of IBA’s business applications.
Under limited direction:
- Provide level 2 support for IBA’s business applications including IBM Tririga, Infosys Finacle and Technology One.
- Liaison with team members, vendors, and service providers as necessary to ensure the ongoing effective operation of applications
- Configuration of minor system enhancements
- Development and maintenance of system and user documentation
- Service validation and system testing
- System Administration tasks including user management
- Assist in the development of continuous improvements programs
- Other duties as required
Knowledge & Experience
- Sound knowledge of IT fundamentals
- Experience working within a support environment
- Prior experience working within an application support or administration role highly desirable
Skills and attributes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to foster positive relationships with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability to navigate technology with ease
- Analytical mind with the ability to diagnose problems and find solutions
- Relevant certifications to support your experience will be beneficial.
- The successful applicant must hold or be willing to undergo a security clearance to level of Baseline as a condition of employment.
- To satisfy character requirements applicants must undergo a police records check.