We are looking for someone who is organised, energetic and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Working in a fast paced environment, you will be able to perform administrative and secretariat tasks to a high level. You will be flexible, reliable and communicate well in a team. You will have strong written communication and stakeholder management skills.
We are looking for a person with experience in administration and secretariat services to manage secretariat services for working groups. You are able to thoughtfully consider and manage a range of stakeholder views on a particular issue, and understand complex policy, regulatory and technical issues. You are strategic and able to distil technical or complex information, with an understanding of how our approach aligns and supports the Government’s priorities.
- Assist in the development of policy documents and procedural directions in relation to complex or technical matters, for review and publication.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and represent the work area.
- Co-ordinate and manage projects and contracts, including scoping projects, managing procurement processes and monitoring contract performance.
- Assist and manage the organisation of meetings, including logistics and secretariat services.
- Assist APS6 and EL1 in policy development, strategic planning, program and project management.
Demonstrated experience and skills to:
- manage internal and external stakeholders
- drive projects to ensure results are delivered
- work on complex or technical projects
- work within compliance, legislative, financial administrative and or government frameworks.
Communicates clearly, both orally and in writing with demonstrated ability to assist with production of high quality report, briefs and guidelines