Must have an NV1 clearance
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development, BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience with one or more Automation tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform complex system tests.
- Excellent analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail with strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate well with other members of the development team.
- Experience working in project teams using delivery frameworks based on well accepted industry wide delivery methodologies such as Agile, SAFe, DevOps, PRINCE2, PMBOK and MSP.