Security clearance not required.
Must be an Australian citizen.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Test Manager by delivering outcomes in a timely and responsible manner. They will be required to liaise with the stakeholders, analyse and research automating applications for the successful delivery of high-quality application testing services.
Duties and Tasks
• Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing
methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives
• Analyse business requirements/acceptance criteria effectively and automate tests for medium to
• Automate functional scenarios using automation tools and create Automation framework/s
• Experience in CI/CD tools to configure and execute the test automation scripts
• Support QA test cycles to include Manual and Automated testing solutions
• Improve UI & API Test Automation framework/s
• Proactively identify technical/non-technical risks and suggest mitigation measures.
• Analyse test results and recommend/implement the corrective actions and;
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams and end users.
Required Skills and Knowledge
• At least 3+ years of Automation Testing experience.
• Programming experience in Java, .Net, web services, mobile and web test automation frameworks.
• Experience in Test tool management & Automation technologies.
• Expert knowledge of quality improvement, quality process, quality assurance methodologies and best
• Expert knowledge of test tools and designing technical frameworks.
• Familiar with Microsoft windows operating systems.
• Good knowledge of XML and Microsoft SQL databases.
You will be an enthusiastic, motivated candidate with strong technical aptitude.
You will have the ability to exercise initiative, show good judgment and be able to prioritise and respond quickly as priorities emerge.
You will have proven experience working in an ICT environment and working co-operatively in operational
teams. In addition, you will have positive attitude and willingness to learn