Must be able to obtain a Baseline clearance.
• Five plus years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited
• Proven ability to plan, run and document user interviews with open ended
engagement, eliciting both high level and detailed business problems and
analysing root causes.
• Proven ability to translate business and user needs, using various methods and
drawing out technical outcomes in line with user outcomes
• Experience taking the viewpoint of the user then analysing and improving a user’s
experience or user’s journey when interacting with services.
• Experience with software implementation
• Knowledge of system integration with the ability to analyse which systems can be
brought together and work together
• Proven ability to work as part of a collaborative and highly motivated team
• Proven ability to identify and plan capability maturity improvements and business
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and
• Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage
complex stakeholder relationships
• Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within
• Experience in and desire to mentor and upskill less experienced team members
• Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and
• Relevant tertiary qualifications or requisite experience
• Knowledge of, or ability to, quickly gain knowledge of Australian electoral law and