|Why is this role required?|
ARENA ICT has large and complex business applications to manage grants ARENA provides in the area of renewable energy. It require constant support and upkeep. The Business Analyst position would include documentation of AS IS and TO BE Business Process in accordance with ICT Standards, and management of complex requirements in a distributed stakeholder environment as ARENA embarks on the transition journey to a new CRM system which would encompass Grant Management and other modern customer relationship management (CRM) functionalities. The BA would be responsible for driving technology and process improvement for our stakeholders, through various initiatives to provide positive business outcomes.
Due to the large scope, the complexity, and the need to deliver this program in a timely manner along with the need to manage existing ICT BAU, ARENA ICT would like to engage an experienced Business Analyst to work within the ICT team as part of the GMS/CRM transition Project.
|What are the key responsibilities?|
Responsibilities for this role are to work closely with the ICT Project Manager, ICT Program Manager, Chief Information Officer, Sr. Business Analyst, key stakeholders & multi-disciplinary team to design, develop and participate in ICT led activities relating to the Grants Management System (GMS) replacement with a new CRM system having Grants Management functionalities.
· The Role is required to focus on detailed Business need analysis, Data/Content analysis, requirements gathering and specification, business/functional analysis, and business process mapping as ICT team place to GMS
· The Role is also required to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to current and future vendors and technology partners.
· Conduct analysis on critical business processes by way of, ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-Be’ process mapping, user personas, pro-actively anticipating requirements and identifying pain points for business improvement. Liaise with stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization, and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
· Effectively engage and communicate with all relevant stakeholders, including the Sr. executives, Sr. management, ARENA workers, technical consultants, and suppliers to support the delivery of projects and desired business outcomes
· Plan, elicit, define, and document requirements using Agile delivery methodology leveraging Agile concept and tools.
· Produce documentation for various stakeholder audiences, both technical and non-technical, including business process maps, user stories, design documents, functional/system requirements, and training materials
· Support the Project Manager in managing stakeholder expectations & communications, identifying, and highlighting project risks and dependencies. Provide inputs into status reports and help ensure timelines are adhere to
· Proactively identify, record, manage and mitigate issues and risks
· Provide authoritative advice on business analysis and implementation work schedule and activities
· Take a hands-on role in the completion of deliverables, including the establishment of templates and methodologies where they are not available
· Support change management initiatives related to new feature releases including documentation and training.
· Manage project documentation and records in accordance with records management legislation, including, but not limited to, official files and electronic file management systems
|What skills, knowledge and experience does the resource require?|
Following skills and experience is essential for the role:
Key skills & certifications:
· Agile certifications with an extensive understanding of Agile principles (Must have);
· The candidate must have experience working within a Salesforce/CRM environment
· Any formal Business analysis training and/or certifications (desirable);
· Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams