Must have Baseline Clearance
- The successful applicant will work primarily on the Grants Management System (Smarty Grants) improvements where they will need to support the project team, engage with stakeholders to document their requirements, and assist with the implementation of the new grant requirements.
- Other projects if required, including but not limited to ICT application development (mainly Dynamics365 CRM) or digital projects.
- The applicant will need the ability to work autonomously and on multiple items at the same time.
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders to capture and translate business requirements.
- Propose innovative and more efficient business process approaches using structured methods.
- Coordinate with project teams and project stakeholders
- Model options and present summarised analysis to senior manager sponsors – make recommendations, champion innovative solutions to achieve outcomes.
- Support project managers to develop work breakdown structures, schedules and cost estimates.
- Development of solution acceptance plans and test plan approaches as part of holistic project services.
- Support technology and digital investment planning process using structured assessment methods aligned to enterprise strategy.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or at least 3 years business analyst experience using structured approaches that complement modern project delivery methodologies, undertaking analysis and design using structured methods in an enterprise context.
- Demonstrated experience working on ICT projects in a business analyst capacity for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience working with DevOps, SmartyGrants, Dynamics 365 and/or SCRUM or Agile methodologies is highly desirable.
- Highly desirable previous work on grants management system projects
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.