Must be able to obtain and Baseline clearance.
• Five plus years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance
• Proven ability to plan, run and document user interviews with open ended engagement, eliciting both high level and detailed business problems and analysing root causes.
• Proven ability to translate business and user needs, using various methods and drawing out technical outcomes in line with user outcomes
• Proven ability to work as part of a collaborative and highly motivated team
• Proven ability to identify and plan capability maturity improvements and business process improvements
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology
• Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships
• Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative parameters
• Experience in and desire to mentor and upskill less experienced team members
• Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters
• Relevant tertiary qualifications or requisite experience
• Previous exposure to the ServiceNow (or similar) platform
• Knowledge of system integration with the ability to analyse which systems can be brought together and work together