- Supporting the evaluation team with technical advice and on-boarding of the new Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- Finalising the MSP & Service Integration model.
- Transition out the current MSP (ensure documentation is adequate for the new MSP).
- Designing and implementing ICT governance processes.
- Supporting the process of transitioning the Core Banking Solution (CBS) from the project phase to delivery phase including the establishment and handover of critical documentation to support the ongoing business functions and support processes.
- Supporting transition-in of major projects to BAU service framework (technical products, process and critical documentation)
o CBS Project Phase 1
o Data warehouse
- Supporting the decommissioning of services following the go live of CBS.
- Contributing to and reviewing technical design documents.
- 7+ years experience in Business Analysis
- Good working knowledge of agile Scrum® methodology with expertise in the requirements capture process and testing methodology.
- Strong business acumen and written skills with ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholders including project team members, technical staff, subject matter experts, vendors and executive.
- Ability to work independently, but also a strong Team Player who works well with others.
- A quick and resourceful learner, able to pick up new concepts swiftly and hit the ground running, manage your time effectively and produce high quality outcomes efficiently.
- Business focused BA and strong with process mapping and working across delivery of large-scale projects/programs with the ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to build successful business relationships, influencing at all levels and facilitate quick and efficient decision making from others.
- Experienced in using collaboration tools such as Azure DevOps
- Work experience in banking and financial institutions