Must have Negative Vetting Level 1
- A minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in change management including: • Managing and liaising with diverse stakeholder groups to understand, analyse and map/model current and future business processes. • Collecting and analysing data to provide ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ descriptions as well as the change gap. • Providing advice to the project team on change management processes and methods.
- Demonstrated experience preparing high quality documentation: • Such as change vision, case for change, stakeholder engagement strategy, change impact assessment, business cases, business analysis plans, business process maps and operating models, and business benefits documentation • Using advanced desktop software skills (such as word, excel, PowerPoint and Visio) to document business analysis.
- Proven communication skills including the ability to: • Identify and engage effectively with stakeholders. • Conduct workshops, stakeholder interviews and meetings. • Be able to record meeting notes and documents workshop outcomes.
- Proven self-management skills including: • Proven ability to work as a productive member of a team. • Strong time management and self-organisation skills.
- Ability to influence others and achieve common goals through • Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships. • Exceptional ability to solve problems and think analytically.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field.
- SAFe Agile delivery experience.