- Be an Australian citizen
- Be eligible to obtain an AGSVA baseline security clearance or already have AGSVA baseline security clearance
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Extensive demonstrable SAP experience including at least 6 full end-to-end project lifecycles.
- Strong knowledge in SAP S/4 HANA data migration approaches, tools, etc and general knowledge of SAP modules. Ability to do gather requirements and lead workshops with Business, Data , and Integration Architects
- Customisation experience of SAP S/4 HANA data migration tools and understanding of core data structures and data flows
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Client Relationship and engagement
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.