We have an opportunity available for a Change Management and Communications Specialist
who is highly driven, an excellent communicator and has experience working closely with a
range of stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
The Change Management and Communications Specialist will require effective stakeholder
relationship skills to implement and drive change activities and communications to support the
delivery of the Indigo Program.
The Change Manager will work with the Change Lead and Director Product Management and
Transition to deliver a robust and strategically align change plans and actions to support the
each of the phases of the Modernisation Program.
The primary focus of the role will be providing relevant strategic and operational assistance to
the Change Lead in supporting the achievement of key milestones for the Program.
The role will have a responsibility to engage and communicate widely across the business,
meaning strong stakeholder engagement and management skills are essential.
Success for this role will rely on the individual’s ability to deliver in a fast paced and highly
dynamic environment, be a good cultural fit and an ability to challenge and drive thinking in
• 3+ years working in senior Change Management roles within technical and/or
business transformation programmes
• Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to deliver on key
• Strong communication, liaison, negotiation and conflict resolution skills and ability to
present complex information clearly and confidently.
• Relevant qualifications and / or industry certification.
• Demonstrated experience and expertise in developing and delivering effective and
successful communications campaigns, and engagement programs.