Must have an NV1 clearance
- Develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Applies change control procedures.
- Applies tools, techniques and processes to manage and report on change requests.
- Change control is applied to anything that impacts live products, services or systems. This typically includes — applications, infrastructure, documentation, processes, configuration items, suppliers.
Activities may include — but are not limited to:
- managing the lifecycle of change requests — registering, assessing, authorising, planning, deploying
- assessing risks and reducing risks to the availability, performance, security and compliance of the products and services impacted by the change
- developing processes for standard, normal or emergency changes
- developing methods and tools to automate change control processes to enable continuous integration.