Must have Negative Vetting Level 1.
- Relevant technical certification such as Cloud Certification, Cisco UCS, AWS, MICROSOFT or ITL certification.
- More than 4 years experience in a Cloud Engineer or similar role managing core Microsoft infrastructure including Azure, Windows Servers, Cisco UCS hardware, VMware and Commvault backup technologies, Cloud Platforms and Active Directory in public, private or hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience working within a DevOps or Agile environment to deliver projects, cloud based capability and service catalogue defined ICT services.
- Proven communication and self-management skills in an ICT technical role including:
- Able to identify and engage effectively with stakeholders,
- maintains mutually beneficial relationships, and
- works collaboratively and collegiately sharing knowledge and ideas
- has a strong sense of initiative, self organisation and ability to self-start
- proven ability to work as a productive member of a team
- strong time management.
- Ability to analyse and recommend solutions to technical incidents and problems in a timely manner.
- SAFe Agile delivery experience.