Role of the Communications Specialist:
The Communications Specialist will work alongside the Project Change Manager and provide a range of communication services, including:
- Developing an external stakeholder communication plan
- Identifying key messages to be communicated
- Drafting communication content
The Consultant must have:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in facilitating workshops with IT and non-IT business representatives and external agencies
- Excellent written skills
- Strong experience working with business representatives and project teams on change initiatives.
- A good team player to work with a project team comprising of change practitioners, change leads/champions, business SMEs, business analysts, and project managers
The successful candidate will be working closely with stakeholders from business teams and project representatives
The nominated personnel for this engagement must be an Australian Citizen.
Security clearance: A current AGSVA Baseline or NV1 clearance is an advantage.