SAP BW/4 HANA Consultant – BW & Analytics Developer/Designer
As an experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services, you will deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test, including responsibility for and systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful project delivery and client success. We will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals. As a member and/or leader of a SAP team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. At IBM you’ll find your role combines both strong technical and business skills, sales and implementation skills.
least 3+ full implementations, ideally in a large government organisation environment. Demonstrated knowledge and experience implementing SAP BW/4HANA is a must, including technical design, configuration and testing of data warehouse and reporting solutions. SAP S/4HANA process knowledge is valued, as is a current SAP certification.
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be eligible to obtain an AGSVA baseline security clearance or already have AGSVA baseline security clearance
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Strong data modelling and SAP BW/4HANA back-end technical design, build and test experience leveraging LSA++ modelling objects
- Configuration of the SAP BW/4HANA application including data models, ETL and reporting tools SAP Query, Analytics Office, SAP Analytics Cloud
- Provide support to all testing activities for the SAP reporting and analytics solution
- Provide expertise and leadership in the design and build of SAP BW/4HANA and SAP reporting and analytics solutions
- Produce quality project work products and deliverables.
- On time delivery of assigned tasks of varying complexity.
- Monitor and report progress of the reporting and analytics implementation work product and activities to the Data work stream lead.
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Preference of experience implementing SAP BW/4HANA, Data Services and SAP Analytics Cloud and other reporting tools and designing innovative SAP reporting and analytics solutions.
- Strong presentation, client Relationship and stakeholder engagement skills
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.