Must have a Baseline clearance or above.
- The successful candidate will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
- Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
• 5 years’ experience as a cyber security compliance specialist
• Demonstrated experience in relation to the detailed skill set (outlined above)
• Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated initiative
• Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills to quickly and creatively deal with threats or flaws in the network
• Experience working as a cyber security compliance specialist
• Knowledge and thorough understanding of security frameworks including PSPF, ISM and IRAP.
• Ability to consult with a range of both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Extensive knowledge of Australian Government Policies and frameworks relating to Government Services