Must have Baseline clearance or above.
The successful candidate will have the security skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
• Experience as a Cyber Security Operations Manager
• Demonstrated experience in relation to the detailed skill set (outlined above)
• Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated initiative and serve as a project leader
• Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills to quickly and creatively deal with threats or flaws in the network
• Experience working in large complex ICT environments with a focus on Microsoft technologies
• Ability to consult with a range of both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Extensive knowledge of Australian Government Policies and frameworks relating to Government Services