Must be able to obtain Negative Vetting Level 1
Locations – ACT, NSW, VIC
Proven experience as a technical Cyber Security Specialist or similar role with a strong understanding of technical cybersecurity principles. frameworks and best practice
Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following technical skills:
• In-depth knowledge of network protocols, firewall technologies, intrusion detection/prevention systems and other security tools
• Performing security assessment, vulnerability scans, and penetration testing using relevant tools.
• Providing technical security advice at the whitepaper, code or config level
• Building security tools and infrastructure to assist teams in building secure applications.
• Incident response including reverse engineering, anomaly detection and threat-hunter activities
Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse complex systems to identify security risks
Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and communicate complex security concepts to non-technical staff.
Qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or a related field. Relevant certifications. (eg. OSCP, GIAC, CREST) are highly desirable.