• Must be an Australia citizen
• Undergo ID verification check
• Undergo a Police Check
• Has a Baseline Security clearance
A relevant degree and/or Microsoft database certifications is desirable.
• Excellent SQL Server database Administration skills
• Demonstrated capability to scope, plan and execute projects/tasks – including managing, risks and
issues, approvals, and the balancing of multiple competing priorities.
• Excellent MS SQL Server development skills (at least five years of Microsoft SQL Server development)
• Experience with the Business Intelligence development stack, especially SQL Server Integration
Services, SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL server reporting services (SSRS).
• Expert level troubleshooting and optimisation skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team. Ability to meet delivery goals and effectively
• Adhere to Organisational standards.
• Proven record of accomplishment in the delivery of the database layer of software projects
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational, analytical and communication skills with thorough attention
• A relevant degree and/or Microsoft database certifications
• Experience in querying XML and JSON data
• Experience working with source control, e.g., Subversion, TFS, VSS, Git etc.
• Experience on Agile and/or Scrum projects
• Experience using Visual Studio/SQL Server Data Tools
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be an enthusiastic, motivated candidate with strong technical aptitude. You will have the ability to
exercise initiative, show good judgment and be able to prioritise and respond quickly as priorities emerge.
You will have proven experience working in a secure ICT environment and working co-operatively in
In addition, you will be a strategic thinker and have a passion for ICT, with a strong interest in keeping up to
date with emerging technologies and new and software.