Must have a Baseline/PROTECTED AGSVA Security Clearance
As part of this engagement, the developer will be asked to deliver the following:
· Develop enhancements to existing applications.
· Upgrade existing applications to latest version of React and upgrading NPM packages to resolve/mitigate
· Upgrade the existing application authentication library from MS ADAL to MSAL.
· Development of React based components for both Teams and/or SharePoint.
· Refactor the existing applications to take advantage of recent React development patterns.
· Testing of developed applications and upgrades in accordance with best practices throughout the development
· Providing advice internally regarding the GovTEAMS application and underlying infrastructure.
· Problem-solving, with the ability to see and solve issues before problems arise.
· Providing specialist technical support of escalated, critical, and unresolved issues that relate to the application
and its processes.
Essential skills and experience
The proposed resource should able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
· Developing in React/Redux.
· Developing Single Page Applications.
· Experience with cloud authentication techniques (Oauth/AzureAD/OpenID) with a particular focus on the MSAL
· Experience in the use of source control systems (Git/Azure DevOps).
Desirable skills and experience:
· Experience with development of Microsoft Teams apps.
· Experience with the development of SharePoint webparts.
· Experience in the use of the Microsoft Graph API is an advantage.
· Experience in developing Web Applications in Microsoft Azure is an advantage.
· Knowledge of C# and .Net core (3.1+).
· Knowledge of ASP .Net (preferably ASP .Net Core).
· Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
· Knowledge of developing secure applications (particularly in environments rated to PROTECTED).