Must have Negative Vetting Level 1
- Demonstrated experience in a DevOps Architect or similar role including: • developing capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward an organisation’s cloud adoption • identifying opportunities to improve business capability and performance through the adoption of new industry products and emerging Cloud technologies • creation of patterns and techniques used to design and build an application • managing compliance with architectural governance, including Design Authority endorsement, to ensure design consistency and application of architectural standards across the program and planned solutions • providing architecture guidance in build, migration, test and deployment of applications on Cloud Platforms (public, private or hybrid)
- Demonstrated architectural experience delivering capability in an organisation utilising structured technical and delivery methodologies such systems engineering lifecycle or SAFE Agile framework
- Experience defining and creating supporting artefacts for the adoption of Micro Services and DevSecOps Architecture
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work, allocate tasks and to work independently when required.
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques including Architectural frameworks such as DoDAF, ToGAF or similar models.
- Demonstrated experience in programming languages such as Java and Python.