The Diplomatic Academy requires a contractor to assist with the review, configuration, and transition of learning resources from existing learning media sources including the intranet and media library into the Academy’s new learning management system, Lumi. The role would be required to: Assist with the transition of toolkits into Lumi would include:
• Reviewing content from existing toolkits and other sources to identifying the number and type of media (collection of videos, pdfs, podcasts, etc) required to transition to the new platform.
• Engage with relevant content owners to determine the requirement to move to Lumi or retire the media
• Identify what should be uploaded into Lumi, and follow configuration instructions from the broader digital learning team.
This could include:
o Creating a resources toolkit page in the new learning management system
o Uploading media as a standalone learning asset
o Linking learning assets to a particular course or learning pathway
• Upload and configure resources in Lumi:
o Write a description for the resource o Upload the resource into Lumi o Test that the resource works properly in Lumi
o Communicate with line area to advise of the successful transition of the resource/s.
o Work as part of the broader digital learning team to deliver this project.
Review existing media from the Diplomatic Academy intranet page and media library to:
• Review Multimedia. DFAT website to download files including videos, podcasts, etc. Note: there are currently over 400+ existing videos in the media library.
• Review DFAT’s Diplomatic Academy intranet page and identify resources to be transitioned into Lumi. E.g. Workshop materials, Videos, Podcasts, Guides, etc.
• Engage with relevant content owners to determine requirements to move to Lumi or retire or leave the multimedia library.
• Identify what should be uploaded into Lumi e.g. as a standalone learning asset or linked to a particular course or learning pathway
• Upload and configure resources into Lumi:
o Write a description for the resource
o Upload the resource into Lumi
o Test that the resource works properly in the system.
What to submit for each candidate, you must include:
- start date
- hourly rate (excluding GST)
- responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria)
- references (this can be included in their résumé)
- any additional information if requested by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Candidates will be asked if they:
- are eligible to work in Australia
- hold a negative vetting level 1 clearance
- have worked for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in the past