The Reserve Bank of Australia (the Bank) is seeking to engage a resource to assist with helpdesk, end user support and general administrative duties related to the support of an electronic document management system (Content Manager). The engagement would be until 30 September 2022, commencing ASAP.
Background and description of required services
TRIM (Micro Focus’ Content Manager application) is the Bank’s official repository for corporate records as well as the tool used to manage those records in accordance with business needs and (internal and external) compliance obligations. As part of a technology upgrade project and related activities, the Bank is experiencing higher than typical demands on our electronic document and records management team. We require a short term resource, for the duration of the project, to offset some of these pressures.
We are in need of a resource (for an estimated period to 31 September 2022) to provide user support, troubleshooting and problem resolution under the direction of the team leader. An ideal candidate would have:
- Great communication skills (verbal and written);
- Good problem identification skills and ability to consult with relevant teams to define solutions; and
- Pro-active disposition and ability to work independently
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
Knowledge of TRIM software as an advanced user, experience with the administration and support of EDRMS software and familiarity with records and information management processes would be highly regarded.
Tasks may include:
- Troubleshooting, issue resolution and general end users support.
- Provision of guidance to users on how to use different technologies including information management systems (i.e. Content Manager) and related technologies
- Application administration services for Content Manager, including file creation and file management and account creation and access management.
- Collecting, analysing and collating data to prepare reports in support of the information management program
- Helping develop support materials, guides and related communications