Must have an NV1 clearance.
• Professional work experience primarily in Cyber Threat Intel roles.
• Experience in driving the creation of strategic cyber threat landscapes, operational intelligence and tactical remediation of cyber threats.
• Experience in conducting threat intelligence research with the goal of developing actionable intelligence specific to our agency.
• Good understanding of vulnerabilities and remediation in a corporate environment.
• Good understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework Experience in programming or scripting with the purpose of automating workflows where applicable.
• Operational understanding of TCP/IP and computer networking.
• Knowledge of the functions of security technologies such as IPS/IDS, Firewalls,
Security Information and Event Management tools
• Possess strong analytical skills – Non-technical Skills.
• Investigative and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to all levels of our agency.
• Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Experience in developing concise summaries of complex technical scenarios and in presenting across diverse audiences, including delivering technical concepts and knowledge to fellow cyber professionals, and providing recommendations and support to senior management on strategic issues based on business requirements.
• Ability to create a culture of collaboration and in developing strong working relationships.
• Identify new opportunities for strategic directions and innovation based on existing and emergent cyber threat concepts.
• Experience working in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) or Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT/CIRT) is advantageous.
• Partnering with peer cyber operations teams to understand events and support technical analysis of malicious cyber security incidents.
• Tracking potential threats associated with attempted intrusions, network & host-based attacks, and coordinating incident response efforts with cyber security teams.
- Current and demonstrated experience in Cyber Threat Intelligence is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated and current experience in the analysis and articulation of cyber threat intelligence in the Commonwealth arena is highly desirable. Including the ability to assist with building and uplifting Cyber Threat Intelligence capability.
- Experience in driving the creation of strategic cyber threat landscapes, operational intelligence and tactical remediation of cyber threats.
- Experience in conducting threat intelligence research with the goal of developing actionable intelligence specific to our agency