The Infrastructure Engineer Key/Tasks Duties:
• Manage infrastructure requirements to support the deployable communications
• Provide operational support to networking hardware, software and deployable assets.
• Manage the prioritisation and escalation of infrastructure issues to ensure timely
• Communicate the end-to-end implications of configuration changes.
• Analyse the quality of requests for change management.
• Provide specialist technical advice on networking and deployed communications.
• Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert.
• Undertake research on emerging technologies and provide recommendations on
product suitability for the agency.
• Lead and manage operations of a team, including overseeing work priorities and
• Contribute to technical documentation, implementation plans, test plans, and support procedures
1. Demonstrated experience and technical proficiency as a Senior Network Engineer in a
large government agency or enterprise.
2. Experience with delivery and support of network and deployable infrastructure
capabilities within an enterprise IT environment.
3. Demonstrated high-level written and oral communication and interpersonal skills,
including the ability to communicate clearly, negotiate, liaise and consult with colleagues,
senior managers and stakeholders