Location: ACT and VIC
Clearance: Must hold a Baseline clearance or the ability to obtain one.
The company is undertaking major work programs to deliver innovative fit-for-need ICT-based solutions. This role is responsible for ongoing enhancement of Salesforce data architecture strategy for projects across the Scheme participant, provider and partner domains, with specific focus on delivery of the service enhancement and digital transformation object.
• Applying architectural principles to Salesforce data solutions.
• Assessing and defining Salesforce data and process requirements to meet business requirements.
• Developing Salesforce solutions to store and retrieve information.
• Preparing Salesforce architect models and reports of legacy systems and new data stores.
• Providing advice and guidance to project team and effective data model to achieve targeted business outcomes.
• Examining and identifying database structural necessities by evaluating business operations, applications, and programming interfaces (APIs).
• Offering project support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
• Maintaining Salesforce Enterprise data model, data dictionary including picklist values UpToDate after every release
• Bachelor of Science/Business in Information Technology or equivalent tertiary qualification is mandatory.
• Proven work experience as a Salesforce Data Architect or similar role.
• Experience in gathering and analysing system requirements.
• In-depth understanding of data structure principles and great expertise in Salesforce.
• Experience working in both Agile and Structured delivery environments.
• Excellent listening, communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Exposure to Salesforce Service Cloud and Insurance Industries
• TOGAF certified or equivalent IT architectural qualification
• Comfortable with new ways of thinking about accessibility and enthusiastic about accessible design & development will be highly regarded.