Ability to obtain and/or maintain clearance at Baseline level.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to interpret data, program guidelines and contractual frameworks correctly to resolve complex issues
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to provide clear and accurate advice to stakeholders including providers, colleagues and managers
- The ability to build positive working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and to represent the department professionally at meetings and events
- Initiative, flexibility and the capacity to adapt to change to meet current and future business priorities.
- Understanding of the Australian Public Service.