A minimum of NV1 at commencement, with ability to gain/maintain an Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) and willingness to upgrade to TSPV. Must be an Australian Citizen.
- Demonstrated project management competencies.
- Procurement experience.
- Experience with requirements capture and definition.
- Support productive working relationships by working cohesively and flexibly with the broader program team, key business partners and stakeholders groups.
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Project Management experience: Takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and
satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines). Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained and ensures regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use (Agile, Waterfall, etc.).