Must have NV1 clearance.
- Demonstrated experience of managing gateway infrastructure such as Firewalls, Proxy, Mail servers, DNS and VPN
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining IPS/IDS and/or Web Application Firewalls
- Demonstrated high-level experience of working with load balancing using F5 and working with multiple operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cisco networking devices such as Routers and Switches and routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF.
- Well-developed communication skills with a proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing with management and technical stakeholders across business and technical areas.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Bluecoat ProxySG, Cisco ESA/SMA, Fortigate, FortiSandbox, Infoblox DNS
- Experience implementing cloud-based secure web gateway (SWG) solutions
- Working knowledge of cyber security frameworks and standards, specifically the Information Security Manual (ISM) and IRAP process