A requirement for multiple ICT Desk-side L1 Support Officer(s) to provide ICT floorwalking support for the delivery of the DesktopOne Windows 11 migrations.
ICT Desk-Side Support Officer – Level 1
The successful candidate/s responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work with the DesktopOne Program to ensure successful client transition with software and hardware rollouts
- Contact clients and triage incoming client calls, messages, and incidents across multiple channels and attend client desks to identify technical issues, resolve and/or escalate as needed, to support the new operating environment
- Ensure all incidents assigned will be resolved in a timely manner with customer service and client outcomes being paramount
- Be the central point-of-contact for clients with the officers displaying a high‑level of interpersonal skills and an ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Be involved in developing Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs), raising incident tickets in SM9 (Service Manager 9), service management system, and maintaining asset and information systems
- Consistently and efficiently monitor and action both interactions and alerts from the service management system (ie., SM9) and any other related systems or communication channels
- Work in a close-knit team with Level 2 Desk-side Support Officers, a Floorwalking Team Lead and a Program Manager
- Contribute and be both a proactive and effective team member
- Contribute to knowledge transfer.
The following attributes are key:
- Good computer literacy/skills and an ability to apply knowledge;
- Proven customer service skills;
- Ability to use both logic and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated and proactive with own professional development;
- Integrity, responsibility and reliability;
- Fascination about technology; and
- Being innovative, having initiative and an ability to think on your feet.
To undertake this role it is a requirement to have Australian citizenship and have a baseline clearance to use the necessary software and provide effective support to our clients.