Must have a Baseline clearance.
The successful candidate/s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the DesktopOne Program to ensure successful client transition with software and hardware rollouts
- Be the first level of leadership for the Level 1 ICT Desk-Side Support Officers.
- Steward the Level 1 ICT Desk-Side Support Officers to monitor and manage the contact of clients and triage incoming client calls, messages, and incidents across multiple channels.
- Ensure Level 1 ICT Desk-Side Support Officers attend client desks and effectively identify technical issues, resolve and/or escalate as needed, to support the new operating environment.
- Ensure team incidents are assigned and managed efficiently and effectively, with all tasks being resolved in a timely manner with customer service and client outcomes being paramount.
- Be the central point-of-contact for both Level 1 ICT Desk-Side Support Officers and clients by displaying a high‑level of interpersonal skills and an ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage the development of Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs), raising of SM9 (Service Manager 9), service management system, incident tickets and the maintenance of asset and information systems.
- Monitor and action both interactions and alerts from the service management system (ie., SM9) and any other related systems or communication channels.
- Work in a close-knit team with the Level 1 ICT Desk-Side Support Officers, a Floorwalking Team Lead and Program Manager
- Contribute and be both a proactive and effective team member
- Contribute to knowledge transfer.