Applicants will be required to obtain a Police Check and have the ability to obtain and maintain minimum Baseline Clearance.
- Political neutrality
- Australian citizen
- Full Australian Drivers License
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of, and experience working with and supporting IT systems, services and processes.
- Ability to coordinate simple procurements of standard services or “commercial-off-the-shelf” (COTS) items where routines, methods and procedures are well established.
- Ability to coordinate the packaging, shipping, collection, auditing, and tracking of goods and assets.
- Ability to conduct simple logistical functions such as: contribute to logistical planning, stocking and disposal operations.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully completing allocated tasks and delivering quality results.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst liaising with stakeholders and assisting to resolve issues across a geographically dispersed network.
- Ability to conduct analysis and research and report on findings with the ability to contribute new ideas and identify opportunities for business efficiency improvement.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- Knowledge of, and experience working within logistics systems and processes.
- Knowledge of, and experience working within an ITIL environment.