Must have Baseline.
- Territory degree and/or equivalent experience of 5 years or more in ICT Commercial/ federal government procurement.
- Strong understanding of Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs).
- Experience in Commonwealth of Australia procurement and tendering processes of varying complexity, including but not limited to understanding of tender preparation, evaluation, contract formation, negotiation and selection.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience in procurement of goods and services using panel arrangements, the Indigenous Procurement Policy, limited tender and open tender approaches to market.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of procurement documentation including, source justification, procurement risk assessment, statements of work, procurement and contracting documentation, and record keeping.
- Demonstrated experience liaising with a diverse range of stakeholders including ICT professionals and vendors and the ability to work independently and prioritise work accordingly.
- Maintain the highest degree of probity and discretion in respect to all procurement.