Security clearance Must have Negative Vetting Level 1
The Department is seeking the services of an experienced ICT Project Manager. The role will be responsible for delivery of multiple ICT projects.
Candidates submitted should have strong skills in the following:
- Experience in the successful management and delivery of technology related projects, with the ability to adapt to, and work across agile and waterfall methodologies;
- Strong organisational and communication skills to present information and communicate expectations in an environment with competing requirements/workloads;
- Demonstrate personal resilience and flexibility to deal with ambiguity and a challenging environment;
- Ability to work under pressure with close attention to detail, organise priorities and meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Work with a range of business and technical stakeholders, including external vendors and specialists;
- Produce and manage effective Project Management artefacts including Project plans, Status Reports, Risk & Issue Register, Benefits and Lessons Learnt registers;
- Work collaboratively with the Program Manager, and support the broader objectives and outcomes of the program.
We will be seeking people with:
- Strong project management skills;
- Working knowledge of ICT Projects;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced team environment to manage competing priorities in order to meet milestones;
- Have excellent communication skills to engage and collaborate effectively with stakeholders in the Parliamentary environment
- Are able to quickly and critically analyse information and think strategically to solve problems.
This role will predominantly be based onsite. There is flexibility to work remotely up to two days a week.
- Experience in the successful delivery of ICT projects, with experience in: a) Managing multiple projects concurrently, and b) Managing and controlling human, financial and other resources
- Experience working with a diverse range of high profile stakeholders with competing requirements and priorities.
- Strong communications skills – both verbal and written, being able to share knowledge and educate others and high attention to detail