Duties and Tasks
• Take remediation actions in response to telephone and email user requests, system changes,
problems, and incidents.
• Provide level 1 – 2 Technical support to staff on IT related issues; including identifying problems.
• Ensure ICT faults and incidents and reported are recorded through the incident recording tool and
escalate priorities to the relevant team..
• Provide ICT equipment set ups, meeting support and knowledge around online meeting support
(Teams, Zoom and in person)
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Highly developed communication skills with a strong client-focus.
- Experience in account administration using Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Endpoint configuration
manager (MECM) and Azure and having worked with video conferencing support.
- Demonstrated experience in performing end user support.
- Active Director (AD) and Azure account administration.
- Experience supporting Windows 10 and O365.
- Ability to research and undertake technical problem analysis and resolution
- Proven experience with remote access technologies and in desktop support.
- Proven ability to effectively work independently as well as in a team environment, set and meet
realistic deadlines and organise workload.
- Possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders and able
to make decisions within bounds of responsibility.
Our Ideal Candidate
You work well in a team environment and have experience in a high pace service desk environment.
You have a strong IT support background and are client focused with excellent communication and organisation skills, and a keen eye for detail.
You provide quality and timely customer service in relation to problem solving, advice and support.
You are adaptable.
You have the ability to respond to, and prioritise, competing requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.