1. Proven experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing, and integrating IAM systems and solutions.
2. Proven ability to identify, analyse and resolve system design weaknesses, troubleshoot and manage the resolution of issues related identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
3. Proven experience in analysis of infrastructure to ensure that solutions protect information resources against unauthorized use, inappropriate degrees of access, disclosure, damage and/or loss.
4. Proven experience in designing reusable strategies, decisions, service components, libraries and frameworks to support enterprise-level IAM services.
5. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including non-technical senior managers.
6. Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of business, technology, external suppliers and other subject-matter experts.
7. Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Entra ID, and associated products