Must be able to obtain Baseline.
The department is looking for Integration Specialists who will work closely with Architects, System Analysts, Testers and Business Areas to contribute technical input to drive business goals.
Key duties may include, but are not limited to:
- translate technical and market trends into development strategy.
- accountable for the analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities;
- ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies;
- implement methodology, manage and lead change and actively contribute to the agency’s strategic direction;
- develop strategy to ensure high code quality and long-term maintenance of a product’s code base;
- maintain and enhance existing systems;
- conduct impact analysis, evaluate, and report on technical feasibility and risks for development projects;
- proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert;
- provide direction and support to development teams to ensure high quality solution realisation;
- resolve very complex, sensitive and/or escalated technical issues;
- oversee, review and advise on a range of written material which may include technical and corporate documentation.
- negotiate, engage and manage relationships internal and external to the agency to influence business outcomes, share information and build service delivery capability;
- set direction by contributing to local business plans and ICT strategies;
- oversee team contribution to cost analysis activities proactively drive continuous improvement in area of responsibility.
Primary Technologies required for role include:
- SOAP and REST
- OIDC and OAuth2
- Java/spring boot
- ISAM and Webseal
- Mongo and DB2
- Micro/API services/RESTful
- A minimum of 3+ years’ Java Development experience is required.
- Minimum 1+ Years Experience developing OIDC applications is required.
- Minimum 1 + Years Experience developing integration solutions is required and/or developing for the Trusted Digital Identity Framework.
- Demonstrated knowledge / skills in Java development including hands on experience with the Spring framework, setting up CI/CD pipelines and experience in RESTful API development, Microservices Architecture and Event Driven Design.
- Demonstrable knowledge / skills in designing and building integration solutions including implementation of OIDC and usage of TDIF.
- Proven record of delivering IT solutions using software development life cycle, systems development and testing methodologies in an agile environment.
- Ability to develop technical documentation and broad experience with technical integration frameworks.
- Highly developed communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.