|Qualifications and Experience|
· Bachelor degree or equivalent in Supply Chain or Logistics, Commerce, ICT, or a related discipline.
· Certification in Project Management
· Certified SAFe® Practitioner (can be completed upon engagement).
· Qualification(s) in Project Management, Quality Management, Change Management or Training and Assessment.
· Experience in Cyber Security.
· Logistics Leadership / Management.
· Team Leadership and Mentoring
· Experience providing data analysis to enable strategic outcomes
· ASDEFCON or Engineer/ILS Artefact Development.
· Experience operating within a Defence Systems Program Office or similar construct.
· Complex Stakeholder Engagement.
· Personnel Management Experience.
· Workflow Management Experience
· Process Design and Development.
· Warehousing / PHS&T Experience.
· Software Procurement and Maintenance Experience.
|Responsibilities||· Work collaboratively with the Business Management Office (BMO), Product Lines, Engineering Support and Cyber Exercise Team (CET) to provide ILS functional services.|
· Act as the primary conduit between BMO and PST, to monitor and track performance of hardware and software procurement.
· Hold regular meetings with all BMO procurement team, Product Teams, Engineering Support and CET.
· Uplift ILS documentation to reflect the product baselines, internal supply and support processes.
· Problem solve to ensure that ILS tasks are completed effectively in a timely manner, and if needed escalation to Management.
· Proactively manage the PST planner board and ensure that it remains current and reflects accurate task status.
· Assist the ILS Manager in project logistics planning and sustainment activities in accordance with extant customer policy and procedures.
· Assist in the identification of potential improvements and integrate into ILS workflows.
· Document ILS Procedures (Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS), Work Instructions (WI), BLIs).
· Assist with the creation and facilitation of communication, correspondence and inter and intra team meetings.
· Provide the day-to-day technical support, training and advice.
· Participate in QMR (Product Management Forum (PMF), CCBs and Material System Reviews (MSRs)) to ensure all ILS engineering requirements are captured for all product design changes.
· Undertake Software and Hardware Asset Management duties, as required; including updates to the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and relevant Asset Management Systems.
· Ensure that standard configuration activities such as bulk loads, auditing and validation checks are done on a regular basis.
· Provide prompt technical solutions to support staff and identify escalation requirements.
· Configure, operate and maintain Microsoft 365 Suite (VERA – SharePoint, Planner).
· Conduct and support stakeholder and Vendor Engagement.
· Analyse, refine and improve the Interim Support System Capability.
· Provide reporting on the Support Portal activity and performance in response to ILS support requests.
|Security Clearance||· The ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) NV1 security clearance or higher.|
· Must be an Australian citizen or security cleared FVEY citizen.
- PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES & STANDARDS
|Key Area||Key Goals||Key Accountabilities|
|Communication||Foster a highly collaborative work environment across the team and the broader DCO community||· Acts reasonably, honestly, respectfully, courteously, in good faith, and in a coordinated and effective manner in performing obligations and exercising rights|
· Demonstrate Integrity, Honesty and Collegiate Behaviours – be willing to challenge accepted dogma and business practices that impede the Mission
· Be forthright – have a bias for action and decision
· Acts with care and diligence in performing obligations
· Performs obligations in a fair and impartial manner that facilitates the achievement of the objectives and is consistent with the best interests of the Commonwealth
· Work with the team members to resolve communication, performance or service issues
· Liaise with the team members and the broader integrated program team to minimise risks, issues and problems
|Documentation and Artefacts||Plan, manage and support the timely development of team documentation and artefacts||· Provide Product Management services|
· Provide drafting and review services necessary for team documentation and artefacts
· Build and maintain strong relationships to facilitate effective day to-day interactions with internal and external stakeholders including effective engagement with staff
|Reporting||Develop, contribute and maintain accurate reports and records|
|· Actively monitor and report regularly on the delivery of Product Line responsibilities (documentation and artefacts)|
· Provide relevant input to standard reports, and develop new reports as required
· Ensure currency and accuracy of necessary reports and records
· Provide in-time and by exception reporting to support the decision and direction of the PdM
· Proactively report risks and opportunities
|Professionalisation and Development||Foster a highly productive team focused on continual improvement and increased capability||· Provide support, coaching, advice and guidance to team members|
· Identify and recommend opportunities for professional development of team members
· Shares knowledge with team members and the broader DCO community
|One Team Culture||Adhere to COSPO One Team, One Vision||· Model the One Team Behaviours of collaboration, open communication and trust|
· Support the Vision – to be a government leader for rapid and agile information capability acquisition and sustainment
· Maintain compliance with the Probity Framework