You will be responsible for the facilitation and delivery of business applications, maintenance, support, and consulting to the businesses. The focus will typically be focussed on development or support but you will be required to have the range of knowledge and expertise to work effectively in either specialisation and across multiple applications.
Day to day task will include:
- Support and consult on Business Applications, Systems and Processes.
- Problem solving and consulting of IT systems and processes in relation to maintaining the business applications.
- Development, Configuration and testing of minor enhancements.
- Write and maintain I.T Documentation in relation to the support and development of the business applications.
- Manage delivery of training in business or functional units, where required.
- Back-up and support to the other I.T Applications Analyst roles
- Assist the I.T Applications Manager- Manufacturing with the Manufacturing Application Portfolio as directed, e.g. Application Strategy, Suppliers, Licence renewal and optimisation.
Ideally you would be someone who comes from a manufacturing environment having experience with:
- ASP Programming Languages,
- .Net Framework,
- SQL Database Query Development.
Experience with writing technical specifications and end user training would be highly regarded, along with an understanding of Application Life-cycle Management too.
Nice to have below:
- Exposure to SAP (MM, PP or PM modules).
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- An attractive salary package is offered.
- Flexible working conditions
- Salary packaging options
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental Health and Well-being program
- Options to purchase annual leave
- Discounted corporate health plans
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.
‘Candidates may be required to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status depending on government and customer requirements (role/location dependent).’