About The Role :
• Work as a developer to develop and support automation using PowerShell (desirable), and applications using .NET C# to enable ATO’s Digital Identity Services projects which use OpenID and SAML.
• Considerable experience working with AWS suite of applications.
• Good understanding of SOLID principles, the HTTP protocol, REST, microservice patterns, PL/SQL and NodeJS.
Experience in working collaboratively with team leads, test leads, architects, system analysts, management, and stakeholders as a senior developer to see through products from inception to production and to BAU.
• Deliver solutions with a large degree of independence to support business needs and to take ownership of components delivered
• Has expertise in implementing enterprise architecture standards, principles, reference architectures and procedures during development
• Apply high level judgement in the assessment and estimation of solutions and provide assurance that implementation comply with the ATO’s enterprise architecture and IT standards
• Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with ATO standards and guidelines
• Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, pair-programming, code-reviews, documenting and maintenance
• Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
• Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management, and a range of stakeholders
• Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
• Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others